Bravo Bravo Aviation



VF(AW)-3 "Blue Nemesis"

Squadron history

Based at NAS Moffet Field, VC-3 was redesignated VF(AW)-3 when it received F4D Skyrays in 1956. The "Blue Nemesis" also operated Crusaders in addition to the Skyrays. As it had a task of training senior pilots on high-performance aircraft, it became known as the first "Crusader College".

VF(AW)-3 was disestablished in May 1958

Crusader models used:

? ? until May 1958